This is a quick plot of Cornwall 13:50 UTC 10th Aug 07
(http://www.cougarvirtual.com/miscdg/AirNav_plot1.gif)
Noticed on the polar diagrams that they all have a line going north which needs to be removed.
You have a good coverage from your location, if only the Concorde was still flying and had ADS-B, you would have been able to watch its acceleration to mach 2.
Quote from: AirNav Support on August 10, 2007, 01:38:31 PM
Noticed on the polar diagrams that they all have a line going north which needs to be removed.
Yep, must be a bug, because I've got it too.
Quote from: Allocator on August 10, 2007, 02:20:10 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on August 10, 2007, 01:38:31 PM
Noticed on the polar diagrams that they all have a line going north which needs to be removed.
Yep, must be a bug, because I've got it too.
Its also on mine I posted yesterday !
Mike
Maybe the line just likes to feel anchored to home :-)