This afternoon each time I sent a print to my Epson USB printer I got the message ANRB stopped working and I had to restart radarbox, has anyone else encountered similar issues when using usb devices?
It could be your printer is using a lot of USB power when it prints or is sending and hence RB does not get enough.
Quote from: Blackthorn on December 10, 2008, 04:37:20 PM
This afternoon each time I sent a print to my Epson USB printer I got the message ANRB stopped working and I had to restart radarbox, has anyone else encountered similar issues when using usb devices?
No, never had that happen on any of my PC's.
Thanks for the feedback, my printer is a Epson DX6000 running from the rear USB sockets whilst my Radar box is attached to the front socket. I will just have to remember to close Radarbox before I print.
cheers.