I thought I might try my hand at making a customized report generation utility, so I looked into the MyLog.db3 file and am confused. It doesn't seem to have all the data for all the flights I've collected. Something simple like
SELECT * from v_Flights where ModeS='ABC123'; (fake code)
returns no rows unless that code has been seen with a non-null Callsign block?
The Reporter seems to get this right; where's the data being stored? :)
Tarbat is the one to ask here regarding SQL searches.
Only aircraft with a Flight ID currently get added to the Flights table. That's under review by Airnav as a possible future enhancement. Flight ID is the primary key, so a Flight ID will have to be "made up" for flights that don't have a Flight ID.
Aircraft without Flight IDs do get added to the Aircraft table in MyLog.
Quote from: tarbat
Only aircraft with a Flight ID currently get added to the Flights table
So where does Reporter get the others from?
The Aircraft table in Mylog
Oh, ouch. Ok, back to the drawing board :) Thanks.