Is the software being developed that will allow me to import all my RadarBox contacts into All Heard Management of AirNav Suite? I really hope this will be available soon as I now have over 2,000 contacts in MyLog. Is anyone else as interested as I am in the ability to import to AirNav Suite?
Any comments?
Thanks
Paul
Prbflight,
I think Airnav can include in a new Suite HFDL, ACARS and RadarBox flights in the same screen. It will spread the range.
Thanks,
Who knows...that and much more. :-)
Now you've really got my attention!
Any other teasers?
Paul
How is the development coming along on this? Will this be incorporated into RadarBox or AirNav Suite or a new seperate software?
Paul
As mentioned in a earlier post where this was asked, it may be implemented in a future version.
that will be a nice addition!
please also add PCHFDL
thanks
Marc