AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: PA-28 on December 19, 2008, 09:36:46 PM

Title: Squawk 7700
Post by: PA-28 on December 19, 2008, 09:36:46 PM
For information

I just spotted it

G-FCLB
B752
N48 33.1
W003 03.2
36000'
heading 038

Squawk 7700

Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: PA-28 on December 19, 2008, 10:59:53 PM
It seems he landed at Gatwick but sending wrong position informations.
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: DaveReid on December 20, 2008, 10:32:37 AM
Quote from: PA-28 on December 19, 2008, 09:36:46 PM
For information

I just spotted it

G-FCLB
B752
N48 33.1
W003 03.2
36000'
heading 038

Squawk 7700

Squawk had changed to 7456 by the time he landed - the 7700 was most likely a passenger medical emergency.
Title: Re: Squawk 7700
Post by: PA-28 on December 20, 2008, 12:18:38 PM
Hello Dave,

Thanks for the precision about it. I was a bit puzzled by this code.

Stéphane