HI, JUST NOTICED IN MYFLIGHTS ICE440 AND BMA3WC, BOTH FLIGHTS HAVE THE ROUTE MISSING, BUT WHEN I GO INTO THE DATABASE BOTH ROUTES ARE INCLUDED THERE, WHY DO THEY NOT SHOW ON MYFLIGHTS ROUTE COLUMN?
CHEERS
MARK
Not sure, BMA3WC shows on mine, don't know about the ICE flight though.
Firstly please don't write in capitals. On the internet its considered shouting.
There is a bug at the moment, whereby if the flights are on the network first they don't gather the route when they go to MyFlights. This will be fixed in the next version.
Does anyone have the routes for Wizz Flights, I don't seem to have any in my Database and they don't seem to ever show.
Is this a case of waiting for the system to catch up with the amount of routes?
I get the flight number showing but no data with it.
The Wizz Flights in to the UK should get picked up in the online database. However they may have a slight difference of there flight id like easyjet do, in that case we will need to the map table between them to correlate them.
Example EZY008J show on RadarBox but in Flight routes in airports etc.. its listed as EZY008.
Thanks for the reply I thought it was just me missing them