AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Fenris on January 07, 2009, 11:10:21 PM

Title: New Radarbox - new firmware version?
Post by: Fenris on January 07, 2009, 11:10:21 PM
Just noticed that my new Radarbox (S/N in the 103.. series) is showing a firmware version of 02.03.1, which is a whole major version later than the firmware question in the FAQ forum describes.

May I enquire what this version has that the 01.xx.x versions don't have? Enquiring minds want to know.....

Title: Re: New Radarbox - new firmware version?
Post by: AirNav Support on January 07, 2009, 11:19:56 PM
Nothing :)

Minor changes to the FTDI drivers. Nothing that will impact RB in any way.
Title: Re: New Radarbox - new firmware version?
Post by: Fenris on January 07, 2009, 11:52:10 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on January 07, 2009, 11:19:56 PM
Nothing :)

Minor changes to the FTDI drivers. Nothing that will impact RB in anyway.

OK, that's all I wanted to know. I had thought that a major revision must indicate something exciting, but clearly not....