AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: PA-28 on January 08, 2009, 06:16:07 PM

Title: RB users in France
Post by: PA-28 on January 08, 2009, 06:16:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Is there any other Radarbox users located in France?
I already know Deadcalm, but I assume there are others.

Yesterday I have been able to see ground traffic at LFPG on the network (see attached screenshot), so an RB is very close to the airport.

It might be interesting to know and to feed the User-generated RadarBox Location Map.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=105277615186365824795.00045be4dc8f432ddcfba

Thanks in advance.

Stéphane
Title: Re: RB users in France
Post by: phillou91 on January 08, 2009, 07:54:07 PM
hello everybody ! i am a new owner of the radarbox ! i wait for good weather condition to install the antenna on top of my house  !
I am very close to Orly airport (LFPO) and i will share my radarbox data .
Title: Re: RB users in France
Post by: PA-28 on January 09, 2009, 06:07:57 PM
Welcome,

I can see traffic around LFPO at low altitude on the network. I assume it comes from your hardware. Thanks for sharing.
I'm also waiting for good weather condition to install a roof antenna; for now it's better than nothing.

Stéphane