AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dl1812 on January 09, 2009, 02:43:14 PM

Title: Lost map....
Post by: dl1812 on January 09, 2009, 02:43:14 PM
Hiya,

I keep "losing" the Map if I go into another programme for a while.
In its place is, for example, part of the Excel spreadsheet I was working on before I switched back to AirNav.
I can get the Map back by going to Map_Open Map_Default, but it's getting a bit frustrating....
I uninstalled AirNav from Programs and and re-installed it on C: Drive after reading these Forums, but I can't find reference to this problem on the forums (unless of course I missed it).
I'm running XP Professional; is this a known bug, or whatever ?
Title: Re: Lost map....
Post by: Deadcalm on January 09, 2009, 03:04:19 PM
Several of us have reported a problem where RadarBox cannot be recovered from a minimised state - don't know if there's a connection...

DC
Title: Re: Lost map....
Post by: dl1812 on January 09, 2009, 07:36:05 PM
It's not minimised, , it's just in the backgound.
When I come back to it, everything is there but the Map - it's as though the Map has become a "window" to the Application behind it !
Very strange....
Still lovin' it, though :o)
Title: Re: Lost map....
Post by: AirNav Support on January 09, 2009, 11:16:39 PM
Never heard this before, can you send us some details about the computer you using such Operating System, any special software and screen resolution.
Title: Re: Lost map....
Post by: Deadcalm on January 10, 2009, 09:08:25 AM
Having given it some thought, artifacts remaining on screen having moved an overlaid application are usually a "feature" of the video card - have you tried updating drivers or re-installing your existing video driver?

DC
Title: Re: Lost map....
Post by: dl1812 on January 10, 2009, 05:56:33 PM
Good call DC - seems to have cleared it up. Thanks a lot.

DL