Hello,
Anyone knows from where I can buy a RB Xrange ?
or when will be available to buy it ?
I sow on Radarbox 24 online stations, a lot of RB Xrange online around the world ....
Thank you,
Dana
Hi Dana,
The X-Range has taken over from the comstation and is available to applicants applying to increase coverage to the network for areas not already covered. I have no idea if it will become available for general sale
Support should be able to advise.
Alan
Its currently not for sale at the moment, but this may change very soon. Keep checking.
Thank you,
Looking forward ....
The X-Range is designed to feed Radarbox24
Alan
Hi Alan,
You mean, it will not work with RB software ( 3.13 for example which I am using now ) ?
I have no idea, ask support. It definitely doesn't connect directly i.e via a USB cable and will need to connect via your network similar to the comstation
Alan
seems it has also USB connector and will be great if we can use it with RB software.
https://www.facebook.com/RadarBox24/photos/a.250514485077361.57504.226612787467531/1080726718722796/?type=3
Airnav are the ones to ask
Alan
the usb is for the power off the box
I have information on connecting the X-Range to V6 if anyone wants it contact me
Alan
Hi Alan. Yes please if you can send me details.
Click on the envelope under my details on the left
Alan