AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: TEDDYBEAR on July 06, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Title: RED BOX
Post by: TEDDYBEAR on July 06, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
Is anything wrong with the Network connection or have I got a problem.
My box is flashing a blue light and my hardware connected box is green.
Any advise would be greatly received

Thanks
Bryan
Title: Re: RED BOX
Post by: Runway 31 on July 06, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
The network is OK, 7223 flights this time.  I presume that you have your MyFlights OK, if so is your Get Flights from the network box ticked, bottom left of the network screen

Alan
Title: Re: RED BOX
Post by: TEDDYBEAR on July 06, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
Hi Alan

My Flights Ok and process hardware flights box ticked.
Just to be sure I unticked then reticked the box.

Bryan
Title: Re: RED BOX
Post by: Runway 31 on July 06, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
All I can suggest is to close down ANRB and start up

Alan