Hi Guys, I have 2 systems, one radarbox classic, which is connecting fine
The other is used with a nooelec dongle, I have the Radarbox Data Sharer software installed and I keep getting "Couldn't contact server Please try again" After 3 attempts it closes. Everything was working fine until I closed it to do a datebase update.
Some server issue maybe?
Jason
I believe it may be something to do with a server issue yesterday, I have advised support. My dongle is working fine with V6
Alan
Thanks for that Alan, as I said, my radarbox classic is fine and connects right away, I did not do anything other then close the radarbox software after a database update.
Funny it is only affecting the Nooelec system (MicroRB) with the Version 6 software
Gents,
Same issue for me. Tried my main Radarbox dongle and Noorelec backup dongle. No joy, "unable to connect to server".
Hope there's a resolution soon.
Steve
Support are aware of the issue Gents
aAlan
I too am getting the "Couldn't contact server. Please try again" using RadarBox24 Data Sharer software connected to a Kinetic SBS-1 Radar Box.
This has been the case since Saturday after doing a quick reboot of the PC and the Data Sharer software has failed to connect ever since.
Contact support as the issue is at their end
Alan
The issue is high priority and is being investigated.
Should now be corrected, can someone confirm please
Alan
Yes can confirm that everything is back up and running on my setup :)
Great, thanks for the confirmation
Alan