Seem to be getting a few aircraft hanging about on map when they should have gone,anybody else having same problem today,the time is 16.37.
Which location?
If the user feeding into the network has a very long timeout setting, then aircraft can hang around for a long time.
Humberside airport is one.
Looks okay at the moment to me. Maybe check your own timeout settings.
Yep ok on my map now,checked my time out is set at 30 secs,so should be ok,will se if problem continues.Thanks for info Tarbat.
Quote from: lambertw on January 12, 2009, 04:53:33 PM
Yep ok on my map now,checked my time out is set at 30 secs,so should be ok,will se if problem continues.Thanks for info Tarbat.
Just confirm that you are using RB 2009 with separate time-out settings for MyFlights and Network data? One of the earlier versions of the software only had one setting that covered both.
Yes using 2009,things are ok now,mabe what Tarbat said was the actual problem.
It was Humberside and doncaster robin hood airports were two seperate aircraft were stationary for some 15mins.
I've seen this problem as well. See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1905.msg15262#msg15262
I believe it's caused by someone have a long time-out time on their local traffic, and that traffic then being shared across the network.
Thanks again for info,I to have seen it in the past before but very rarely,not enough to really bother me but on this this occasion is was very close to home,I picked them up on network as soon as I started rb up,I would normally see them on my flights.