AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Mark07 on January 13, 2009, 10:39:08 PM

Title: airport outlines
Post by: Mark07 on January 13, 2009, 10:39:08 PM
I saw on a screenshot somewhere that the user had the terminal and runways on their map.  Is this possible to do on the software or is it something I have to import myself?

Thanks,
Mark
Title: Re: airport outlines
Post by: Fenris on January 13, 2009, 10:45:36 PM
Quote from: Mark07 on January 13, 2009, 10:39:08 PM
I saw on a screenshot somewhere that the user had the terminal and runways on their map.  Is this possible to do on the software or is it something I have to import myself?

Thanks,
Mark

There's a thread with airport outlines http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=717.0, they are often created by Rod Bearden.

Download them and place the .out files in the Outlines folder below the RadarBox 2009 folder. You need to restart the software to see them.