Hi
Seem to be getting some discrepancy with the yesterday's log generator. It is coming back with increasingly low values of aircraft logged. Earlier today I did a generation and thos reported loged was 1049. Ten minutes ago I did a new generation and it reported only 817 logged. Just before posting another generation gave 814 logged. and just now it says 813.
Is this a bug?
Why is the value changing all the time or is based on the last 24 hours from the point of the generation?
Thanks
Graham
PS if I do a todays log right now I get 1421 logged. I would have expected yesterday's to be of the same order.
From what I've seen, if an aircraft is seen today, then it drops off yesterdays log. Best to run the log at midnight.
Ahh ok thanks
Next question. How do I create an auto log at midnight? Don't really want to send one as I've only use webmail on this machine.
Graham