Hi
Just installing on a New machine and found the I am not getting alert Notifications to pop up. The alerts are being capture but no pop up.
Running Win10 Pro and radarbox V6.02
See attached screenshot
Can confirm that both play a sound and Execute a file are working.
Any ideas. Have I forgotten something?
Graham
ok the just started appearing. Not sure what triggered. the only thing I did was untick execute a file
Strange
My email alerts stopped working on 10/24/18. They are not getting caught in a spam filter and the alert log is populating.
Stop email alerts sometime ago.. In the days of my BlackBerry they would appear immediately. Now with my Apple, they only appear when I go looking for them....... The difference between true push email and Apple's pseudo push!!!!
I have done further research into my Pop Up non appearance and have got to the bottom up what is happening.
I can now stop and start getting the pop up notifications at will.
It seems that it is linked to the option "play a sound" alert. On my old PC I had speakers permanently connected. On the new PC I did not. So if I tick play a sound with no speakers attached the pop up notification doesn't appear.
As soon as I plug speakers (or Bluetooth headphones) into the new PC the pop up notifications appear, if unplug they stop. Similarly, if I untick "play a sound" they also appear.
So potentially another bug to go into the list that probably won't get fixed. Or will we get a v6.x or v7?
Graham
Hi Graham
Or potentially a bug on the speakers software as it is only affecting you with your new speakers, working ok for me for example and I don't have Bluetooth speakers.
Alan
Bob
To report an issue contact
[email protected] to advise them. The don't look in here very often so the will have no idea of an issue till advised, I have done so following your post
Alan
Hi Alan
Noticed this before I set up any speakers on the new PC. Only got it working because I subsequently paired the bluetooth headphones onto the new machine. Still whatever is the cause seems, there seems to be a bug in the Alerting mechanisms ability to cope with no speaker connected.
Now I know whats happening once I permanently plug in the speakers from the old machine the problems goes away for me.
Cheers
Graham
Doubt the conflict will be fixed anytime soon either by Airnav or the speaker manufacturers
Alan