AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gzerovti on January 30, 2009, 05:51:57 PM

Title: Delay with cursor
Post by: gzerovti on January 30, 2009, 05:51:57 PM
I wonder if you can help please?

I am hovering over a flight on the map with the cursor and now there is a delay in the information appearing. It used to be instantaneous but it has altered.

I thought it was due to the database updating or weather updating but it seems to do this all the time now!

Any ideas?

Terry
Title: Re: Delay with cursor
Post by: AirNav Support on January 30, 2009, 08:29:28 PM
Has anything been installed recently on your machine?
Title: Re: Delay with cursor
Post by: gzerovti on January 31, 2009, 08:55:37 AM
No nothing has been installed.

Seems OK at the moment but every so often the cursor becomes very slow to activate.

Very strange.

Thanks

Terry
Title: Re: Delay with cursor
Post by: AirNav Support on January 31, 2009, 01:03:39 PM
Sounds like something else in the background is doing something such a virus scan or an download update for a virus software which might slow things down.