My old computer crashed. It is not repairable.
Therefore i bought a new one. But Radarbox is not working.
I start the programm, enter the Activation Code, and it shows me:
Wrong email
I realy don´t know what to do and i am already complete mad with this EXTREMLY NICE JOKE named Windows Vista.
Two problems at the same time :)
Can anyone help me please?
Did you enter the registration details as found on the CD cover?
And what problem are you having with Vista?
This is the where the Username and Password are:
To keep it short.
So, if anyone has the same problems with vista do the following:
Run the Programm as Administrator, altough Vista will ask you thousand times not to do it -> Just do it and everything will be fine.
Thanks for your fast help! I am sending flight informations again to airnav network!!!
Here are the details:
I´ve entered the adminstration code already so often, that i do not even have to look it up anymore.
Such a perfect programm like Radarbox on windows VISTA is awful. But it is definitely not fault of airnav.
I am going to switch back to MAC or Linux asap. This is definitely the best decision.
Airnav is runing now. I started the process with Admin rights. Suddenly Vista could load the USB driver for the radarbox and the programm works perfect again.