Hi all,
I've recently installed RB 2009 on my desktop and it runs perfectly, while on my laptop some important windows (like the preferences menu) cut many check-boxes, forms, and even the OK and CANCEL buttons, so it's not possible to modify options, enter home coordinates etc. etc. Maybe it depends by my screen resolution so I also tried to resize (enlarge) these forms but it's not possible.
Any suggestions to overcome this issue?
What screen resolution are you using on the laptop?
1024 x 768, I cannot increase so I think is the max allowed...
I just set my laptop to 1024 x 768 and I can see the whole Preferences menu OK.
Are you using an unusal systems font on your laptop I wonder?
Change from large fonts to small fonts. Your screen resolution is struggling to cope with everything.
Ok I'll try to reduce fonts and see... Thanks for your suggestions Allocator and Support
Hi Alby, is this a newish lap-top - 15.4" screen? - is it using XP or Vista - I'm currently using my wife's lap-top on 1280 x 800, which works well!
Ok, I switched to small fonts and now the display is perfect with any resolution.
Thank you all for help!