AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Keith L on February 05, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Title: North Denes (ND) NDB
Post by: Keith L on February 05, 2009, 11:06:27 AM
Apologies if this has been mentioned before (I did a search but didn't find anything) but I've just noticed that the North Denes NDB is represented on both my default.ml3 and london.ml3 maps as being between Birmingham and Lichfield rather than it's real location just north of Great Yarmouth.  I'm a newbie and not yet up to speed on ANRB so I'd be grateful if someone could let me know if it is possible to amend the map myself.  Whilst I'm here is it possible to delete airfields?  Near me Leavesden and Hatfield closed (and have been built on) years ago but are still depicted on the maps.

TIA

Keith
Title: Re: North Denes (ND) NDB
Post by: RodBearden on February 05, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
Hi Keith

No - it's not possible to edit the map at all - you can't add or remove airports or runways, or edit VOR's, airways etc.

It's something that AirNav are aware of, and it may change in a future version, but probably not the next one. The map is pretty old now, and is in urgent need of updating, so let's hope AirNav can provide a new one soon, even if we don't get any editing ability.

Rod
Title: Re: North Denes (ND) NDB
Post by: Keith L on February 05, 2009, 04:19:42 PM
Thanks Rod