AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Mark07 on February 07, 2009, 12:28:58 PM

Title: Transmit PC screen to LCD TV
Post by: Mark07 on February 07, 2009, 12:28:58 PM
Is there any way of being able to transmit what is on my PC monitor (situated in a bedroom) to my LCD TV which is based about 20 feet away in the conservatory?  Wirelessly if possible.

Thanks,
Mark
Title: Re: Transmit PC screen to LCD TV
Post by: Allocator on February 07, 2009, 02:07:46 PM
My LCD TV has a VGA RGB input so you can use it as a PC monitor.  When I'm using the laptop, I just run a VGA cable from the laptop monitor output to the TV.  The soft keys allow me to run both the laptop LCD and the TV LCD at the same time with the desktop shared between the two.  I can have RB on the TV and other stuff on the laptop.

Title: Re: Transmit PC screen to LCD TV
Post by: tarbat on February 07, 2009, 02:11:46 PM
Expensive solution - the Belkin Flywire.  http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=225212
Title: Re: Transmit PC screen to LCD TV
Post by: Allocator on February 07, 2009, 02:22:00 PM
A short low quality video clip of the LCD TV and the laptop running together.  Not that the alert window comes up on the laptop even though the RB window is on the TV monitor - I guess that it just comes up on the "master" display?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYT4XmCqUFs