AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Tallyho on February 08, 2009, 05:28:00 PM

Title: Command Line Start Up
Post by: Tallyho on February 08, 2009, 05:28:00 PM
Is it possible to start ANRB on the command line to work in a non graphical mode in the background?
I know it seems like a strange question to ask but most of the time I just want use ANRB to upload data to the networks.
At the moment I run it up and then minimise it on the task bar but |I regularily suffer from the bug whereby when I do click on the application the pull down menu's are not working and so the only way to correct is to stop and restart the programme anyway so I would like the ability to run it from a batch file or as a scheduled task just running in the background with no GUI running taking up resource.

Is this possible?
Title: Re: Command Line Start Up
Post by: RodBearden on February 08, 2009, 05:32:09 PM
At the moment, the only command line option is /connect, which skips the startup splash screen.

AirNav were asking for other command line options to build into Version 2.1, so perhaps they'll take your suggestion up.

Rod