AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Tramline on February 12, 2009, 02:45:37 PM

Title: Changing the standard display
Post by: Tramline on February 12, 2009, 02:45:37 PM
Since installing my RB I have the map and below it I have a display showing the A/c at corresponding heights on a type of 'bar chart' - hope i've explained that well?  I'd like to utilise the size of the map better and so dispense with the 'bar chart' - can this be done and if so, can someone explain how its done.

Do people find the 'bar chart' useful?
Title: Re: Changing the standard display
Post by: dudbaker on February 12, 2009, 02:58:27 PM
Hi

Go to map.  Top Left. De select vertical tracking view.

Dudley
Title: Re: Changing the standard display
Post by: Tramline on February 12, 2009, 03:03:31 PM
Thanks Dudley.
Title: Re: Changing the standard display
Post by: RodBearden on February 12, 2009, 05:46:58 PM
Even easier, Function key F8 turns it off and on.

Rod
Title: Re: Changing the standard display
Post by: Tramline on February 13, 2009, 08:07:33 AM
Thanks for that Rod.