Ok, I'm lost following the latest thread for patch beta 2. Here's my question...I have never had a connection problem with the original drivers . Do I need to upgrade my existing drivers to upgrade to patch 2 if everything is fine already?
Paul
If you don't have a issue. Then just wait till the patch is released officially which will be less of task to install.
At present, people connected to the network as of now its:
Version 1.0: 11
Version 1.1: 7
Version 1.2: 11
excuse my ignorance, but if all goes well with the beta, when will the idiot proof version be released ?
Not had my RB working for weeks now and dont want to mess around with an unstable or hard to upgrade beta version.
Rgds
Not sure but we hope a few weeks, only untill we are happy with it. As you can see many people have stuck with version 1 as they are happy with it.
If you are having problems then try it. Its better than nothing just make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
Not convinced I can be bothered with the hasle after the last upgrade fried my whole set up and rendered it useless. Think I'll wait and see how the beta goes and then pluck up the required motivation.................
Hi B744: why don't you upgrade now? The final version would not be very different as most of the issues are addressed. If you have problems open a support ticket and our support will help you.