AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bounty on February 14, 2009, 10:12:46 PM

Title: Loss of data
Post by: Bounty on February 14, 2009, 10:12:46 PM
Hi All

I am a recent user and have noticed a developing problem with data refresh.
after watching normal screen for an hour or more I switch to full screen and within a short while all the data disappears and will not refresh.
No matter what I do, switching to normal screen or network data it seems dead.
If I reboot the program it starts up and operates correctly again.
Any ideas please
Regards
Bounty
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Fenris on February 14, 2009, 11:04:21 PM
There is some kind of bug associated with full screen, I and others have reported that returning to normal view from full screen leads to a total lack of map display.

I believe that Airnav are aware of it and are spodding away, re-writing the software to fix it!
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Allocator on February 15, 2009, 09:47:35 AM
I don't get this problem with the latest version - RadarBox 2009

Bounty, are you using RadarBox 2009 - it will say this in the menu bar at the top left if you are.
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Bounty on February 15, 2009, 11:39:20 AM
Hi Allocator

My Nav Box is definitly a 2009 version, it says so where you indicated and I have only had it a few days.
Regards
Bounty
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Allocator on February 15, 2009, 12:03:57 PM
In that case, I can't help you I'm afraid, as I haven't seen this problem on any of my PC's whilst running RB 2009.
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Bounty on February 15, 2009, 12:22:51 PM
Hi Allocator

Thanks for your help anyway.
I looked for the software version and it is as follows

SOFTWARE      2.01
DATE              2008/08/20      20.13

Do you know if this is the latest version/ download and if not how do I get hold of the latest copy.

I had read on the FORUM that some 2009 versions did not have the latest software fitted.
Regards
Bounty
Title: Re: Loss of data
Post by: Blackthorn on February 15, 2009, 12:31:56 PM
Quote from: Bounty on February 15, 2009, 12:22:51 PM
Hi Allocator

Thanks for your help anyway.
I looked for the software version and it is as follows

SOFTWARE      2.01
DATE              2008/08/20      20.13

Do you know if this is the latest version/ download and if not how do I get hold of the latest copy.

I had read on the FORUM that some 2009 versions did not have the latest software fitted.
Regards
Bounty

That is the same version as I am currently running and I have not had seen that problem.

Was everything okay when you first installed it? Have you made any changes to your system?