Morning
At the moment I have my SBS-1 connected to my roof aerial I am in the process of buying radarbox 2009, is it possible to connect both systems to the same roof aerial
Ian
You can find Y splitters, but it depends on whether its BNC connection.
Quote from: grumpypsat on February 16, 2009, 11:20:49 AM
is it possible to connect both systems to the same roof aerial
Ian
This would be ideal with two pigtails "N to SMA" and "N to BNC" which SSE can
supply.
http://www.ssejim.co.uk/25-coaxialcable&accessoriesfor1090sj.htm (http://www.ssejim.co.uk/25-coaxialcable&accessoriesfor1090sj.htm)
TELEWAVE, INC
RF POWER SPLITTER- COMBINER "N"
• Model: SSE PD 807 • 50 OHMS
• Frequency Range: Approx. 760 to 1100MHz
Cheers,
Peter
Hy, grumpypsat, I am running both systems here off one external antenna, I bought a bnc tee splitter which is connected to the output of the jim preamp with pigtails running to RB & SBS. Tee splitter from maplins also bnc to sma connecter for RB from maplins, Waiting on delivery from USA on new external antenna which i hope will be a big improvement here, ( I live in a very narrow Valley) will post results when up & running.
Cheers Peteeds. 2W1 FJZ