Got this today at 1300, G-ZZSG.405F2F.
Nice one - thats good to see :-)
I've picked up the German Police Super Puma with full ADS-B via the network. See Reply 335 in the "Interesting Aircraft" thread in Discussion. D-HEGB Hex 3DDDCD
Well spotted - I missed it :(
I wonder if Bristow have a program of fitting ADS-B to any more of their helicopters. That would be great to see - I've got 26 of their helicopters in my log, and only G-ZZSG has ADS-B.
I see this is a new registration. I finally tracked a photo down at http://www.caa.co.uk/applicationmodules/ginfo/ginfo_photo.aspx?regmark=G-ZZSG&imgname=G-ZZSG001&imgtype=jpg
It looks like we may see more north sea helicopters with ADS-B fitted come March - http://www.ais-netherlands.nl/aim/070816-070927/eAIP/html/eAIC/EH-eAIC-07-11-A-en-GB.html
Hi tarbat,
german police or petroleum company?
I think was the second.
Because he fly in ocean maybe to one petroleum plataform.
Regards
Will add it to alerts and see if it pops up agian,G-ZZSG.Thanks Tabrat for photo I will add it to photos folder in data.