AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EK01 on February 19, 2009, 10:43:24 AM

Title: Missing Route Details
Post by: EK01 on February 19, 2009, 10:43:24 AM
Hi Guys,

If I have an aircraft in My flights which appears both on the map and on the interface but is not showing route details, providing the route details appear in the Database Explorer, if I highlight the aircraft and switch 'Process Hardware Flights' box at the bottom of the interface screen on and off I  then have the route details for that aircraft now showing in both the map and on the interface.
Is there a way of doing this for network flights not showing route details as the tick box for processing hardware flights does not appear at the bottom of the network interface screen.

Cheers,
Ian
Title: Re: Missing Route Details
Post by: Deadcalm on February 19, 2009, 12:09:49 PM
A software issue of long standing.  It is, apparently, going to be fixed in the next version.

DC