AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gzerovti on February 20, 2009, 10:12:29 AM

Title: Surplus Antenna
Post by: gzerovti on February 20, 2009, 10:12:29 AM
I have a Sandpiper SBS base antenna which is surplus to my requirements and willing to sell.

It is in good condition and was purchased for £49 only last October. Works well with AirNav.

If you are interested please email me to discuss price,

Thanks

Terry
Title: Re: Surplus Antenna
Post by: prosinger on March 19, 2009, 05:53:23 AM
Hi! I'm in need of an external antenna, please state your price and shipping costs to UK.

regards

Brian
[email protected]
Title: Re: Surplus Antenna
Post by: gzerovti on March 20, 2009, 08:30:21 AM
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the email.

I still have the antenna but a guy in Eire was interested. I will see what happens in the next couple of days.

Please let me have your email address and we can discuss off forum.

I am in Wakefield by the way.

Thanks

Terry
Title: Re: Surplus Antenna
Post by: gzerovti on March 20, 2009, 08:31:03 AM
Sorry I didnt see your email, must be half asleep.

Terry