AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Really on February 20, 2009, 07:00:36 PM

Title: NavData Aircraft Database Request
Post by: Really on February 20, 2009, 07:00:36 PM
Hello,

Just wondered if someone who maintains their databases with the latest ac frame info etc.. could give me a sql dump or csv of their NavData aircraft table? mine appears to be missing partial aircraft detail, unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to maintain it myself and I appreciate it is a bit cheeky of me to ask for a quick fix from someone's hard work.  I'm just after something a bit more complete than what I've got.

I'd really appreciate any help!

Many thanks

Title: Re: NavData Aircraft Database Request
Post by: tarbat on February 21, 2009, 05:37:27 PM
Here's one from 11 days ago - http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2135.msg17714#msg17714
Title: Re: NavData Aircraft Database Request
Post by: Really on February 21, 2009, 07:21:43 PM
Just the job, thanks!

I normally read every thread so can't believe I missed that one, nevermind, thanks again!