AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vassylad on February 20, 2009, 10:02:09 PM

Title: Password?
Post by: vassylad on February 20, 2009, 10:02:09 PM
Hi guys I am in the middle of installing RB 2.0 but i am stuck its asking me for a password and a link to the password this is the link I get but how do I retrieve the password and do I have to buy anything else.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/order.html


Mike Vass
Title: Re: Password?
Post by: RodBearden on February 20, 2009, 10:06:05 PM
Are you installing from the CD? If so the username and password are on a label on the CD envelope.

Rod
Title: Re: Password?
Post by: vassylad on February 20, 2009, 10:10:07 PM
Thanks Rod I have gone on to the demo how do I get back to the username password stage again please.

Mike
Title: Re: Password?
Post by: RodBearden on February 20, 2009, 11:10:57 PM
I guess you can just close down the program and start it again. Then it should ask you again.

Rod