Hi Guys, Hoping this fix is something straight forward, The 'Advanced Drop Down Tab' along the top Toolbar between Quick List and My Log is Missing!!
Any Kind Gent that could help, would be appreciated...............
Regards Glen
Hi Glen
This is probably a screen space problem - the normal way of solving it is to change your font size (in XP, Desktop Properties, Advanced...) to small fonts.
Or perhaps you can increase your screen resolution.
Hope this helps
Rod
I dont appear to have that font setting and the video card is limited to 1024 wide. What I want to do is find a way to remove network flights from the map. THis is under 'advanced' but I cant see it. Is there another way?
--
Allan
Well, you can always uncheck the "Get flights from RadarBox Network" box underneath the photos on the Network page. That will achieve much the same effect.
Rod
thanks for that. I did wonder about that but does that stop me sharing as well? I am happy to share my data but whilst I am testing antennas, or just interested, I just want to see my received flights
No, it won't stop you sharing, or getting database updates and photos, it just stops you receiving network flights.
Rod
ok. thanks for that Rod
--
Allan