Hello I'm thinking of buying a SSE ADS 1090SJ mk2 and I was curious to know if anyone has a polar diagram, without the use of a preamp? Any comments on this type of antenna would be appreciated.
Stuart.
Hi Stuart, yes I have just had one fitted. I lost my before polar screenshots when I reloaded the software but this is a rescent one, I hope to resite it a little higher tomorrow and fit the discone for my scanner at the same time. See you tomorrow
It would be a good idea if people put the range rings on when taking a screenshot of their polar diagram for publication here.
Tom
Tom, your right. See attached.
Many thanks for that.
Tom
Here's mine that fits your requirements
Graham
Just to add. Houses opposite in the street block my views a little south and west. as you can see to the E and NE get good range. The spike west goes all the way to the atlantic South of Cork, The south spike well into Western France
Get good quality coax to link the RDB with the aerial.
Graham
Graham,
Many thanks for that. The SSE 1090 Mk2 certainly seems to be doing the job for you too.
Tom