AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 08:29:56 AM

Title: AC Photos
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 08:29:56 AM
I have a question about the photo folder.

I thought that when a plane was detected and if the the computer is connected to the net
the downloaded pic would be automatically saved in ans2009/data/photo, this is not the case for me.
I have tried to figure this out by reading the help app. and looking at the preferences but dont seem to be able to figure it out, the TEMP dir under ans2009 is empty.

Can anybody tell me how to save the AC photos automatically to ans2009/data/photo.

Thanks.
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: tarbat on February 26, 2009, 09:30:02 AM
Are you running Vista?  If so, look in the Virtual Store.
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 09:59:15 AM
Thank you for that but being totaly new to VISTA I cannot find the "virtual store"
can you please give me a possible path/location.
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: tarbat on February 26, 2009, 10:02:36 AM
See the Vista FAQ at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1570
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 10:04:18 AM
I just found it ... Thanks ... I hate Vista
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: Fenris on February 27, 2009, 12:42:03 AM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 10:04:18 AM
I just found it ... Thanks ... I hate Vista

You would probably find it better to install RB again outside of the Program Files directory structure. Once you've done that you can copy your database over and run from the new location.
Title: Re: AC Photos
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 27, 2009, 04:14:04 AM
Quote from: Fenris on February 27, 2009, 12:42:03 AM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 26, 2009, 10:04:18 AM
I just found it ... Thanks ... I hate Vista

You would probably find it better to install RB again outside of the Program Files directory structure. Once you've done that you can copy your database over and run from the new location.

Thanks but I done that yesterday, Vista takes a bit of getting used to.