AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Hamish McTorsk on February 27, 2009, 09:00:18 AM

Title: Network Question
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 27, 2009, 09:00:18 AM
I am on the move at the moment on a train, I have my laptop with me but not the RB.
Tried to get on the network but could not...

Does the RB have to be connected to the computer to get network flights ?
Title: Re: Network Question
Post by: Fenris on February 27, 2009, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 27, 2009, 09:00:18 AM
I am on the move at the moment on a train, I have my laptop with me but not the RB.
Tried to get on the network but could not...

Does the RB have to be connected to the computer to get network flights ?

Yes, it acts as a sort of hardware key in that respect.

It would be very useful if there was a way to use the software without the hardware, but I can see it being a problem to ensure that such a mechanism is not abused.
Title: Re: Network Question
Post by: Hamish McTorsk on February 27, 2009, 09:33:40 AM
Thank you