Hi
I've had my RB just over 4 months, thoroughly enjoyed using it, but I have some questions that I am sure group members will be able to answer.
1) I have set up my own aircraft colours for the screen and saved them with a file name and also as 'default'. When I boot up, sometimes it loads my colours and other times the system default. How do I get it load my colours every time ?
2) Is is possible to load the RB software with Tools / Show Photos/Details deselected. I want it to boot with no photos visible.
3) Is there a way to make the zoom increments finer when you zoom in and out on a map ?
Lastly, can I make a suggestion. In Quick Filter, would it be possible in future to have a selection in 'Flying Over' for the United Kingdom and not just say England or Wales, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Jim
1. Same here. Sometimes the colours load, sometimes they don't.
2. No. I have the same requirement when running RB on my laptop.
3. No.
I normally run my RB for up to 7-days without restarting, so I only have to set colours, etc. once a week.
Thanks for the reply tarbat. I can't beleive that there is not a change that can be made in the Registry, etc to change these settings, surely someone out there must know how to make the changes or is it currently impossible ?
Regards
jim
All the settings are stored in the registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AirNav Systems\ANRB
Getting Radarbox to always use the settings at startup is the problem.