AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Climb1 on March 05, 2009, 11:00:33 PM

Title: Problems after re-subscribing to ANRB network
Post by: Climb1 on March 05, 2009, 11:00:33 PM
Hi all!
My account expired at the beginning of last month and unfortunately because I was out of the country I have not been able to resubscribe until today. I followed the link to resubscribe to the network online, made the payment and got the relevant confirmation emails saying that I am now subscribed to ANRB network.
However whenever I try and enable network flights on ANRB I still get a message come up telling me "my subscription has expired" and the pop up box comes up telling me how to resubscribe.
I have rebooted the pc and ANRB a few times but still get the problem.
Can anybody tell me what im doing wrong please?

Many thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Problems after re-subscribing to ANRB network
Post by: AirNav Support on March 05, 2009, 11:35:36 PM
It should be ok now, Try now.
Title: Re: Problems after re-subscribing to ANRB network
Post by: Climb1 on March 06, 2009, 01:47:19 PM
Just got home from work and tried it out. All sorted now. Many thanks.
Its good to be back!!!