Hi,
I had a Mode S code (3F517A) this morning between 9.28 a.m. and 9.32 a.m, which appears to be a "German Mil" mode S country, any ideas what it is? It doesn't appear to be in the usual databases
Are there any other sources in addition to Gatwick Aviation and Airframes.org?
Rgds
D33
I've had this code with the c/s GAF188. I think it's an A310 as I've heard similar c/s series on that type.
PS, where in Dub are you?
Quote from: Dub33 on March 17, 2009, 11:21:02 AMI had a Mode S code (3F517A) this morning between 9.28 a.m. and 9.32 a.m, which appears to be a "German Mil" mode S country, any ideas what it is? It doesn't appear to be in the usual databases
GAF CL60 1205, these aircraft change codes frequently.
Cheers Guys,
Viking9, i'm living in Riverwood in Castleknock,
Rgds
D33
Dub,
you may like to try these if airframes does not have what your looking for
http://www.libhomeradar.org/databasequery/index.php
http://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/ Go into milatary hex code logs
HTH Cheers John
Nice, Cheers John
Rgds
D33
Quote from: Dub33 on March 17, 2009, 02:58:23 PM
Cheers Guys,
Viking9, i'm living in Riverwood in Castleknock,
Rgds
D33
Hi Dub,
I left Dublin 53 years ago to seek my fortune.
My father used to work in the Phoenix Park and spent a lot of time at Castleknock Gate. My uncle was boss of the Magazine Fort at one time.
Regards,
Tom
Hi Tom,
It's a small world. I live only minutes from there, and my two brothers work for the park service.
Regards
Pat
Pat,
A small world indeed.
Slainte,
Tom