AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Johnn on March 17, 2009, 10:12:23 PM

Title: How do I install the hardware on Windows Vista?
Post by: Johnn on March 17, 2009, 10:12:23 PM
I have plugged in the airnav radar box,
and faced with 3 options
Locate  and install driver
ask me again later
and dont show this message again.

Locate and install driver wants me to have the cd, but the cd drive does not work on my laptop?
is there any way I can get around this?
Thanks
Title: Re: How do I install the hardware on Windows Vista?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 17, 2009, 11:09:58 PM
First install RadarBox 2009 software. Connect the RadarBox and when it asks for the location go to the location you installed RadarBox 2009 and in that location there will be a folder called drivers. Point to that and it should install the drivers.
Title: Re: How do I install the hardware on Windows Vista?
Post by: Johnn on March 18, 2009, 04:26:40 PM
Thanks for the info, I have got to the drivers bit, but once I am in there, it will not let me open any of the files?
Thanks
Title: Re: How do I install the hardware on Windows Vista?
Post by: Fenris on March 19, 2009, 08:59:15 AM
Quote from: Johnn on March 18, 2009, 04:26:40 PM
Thanks for the info, I have got to the drivers bit, but once I am in there, it will not let me open any of the files?
Thanks

You may need to run the installer as Administrator.
Title: Re: How do I install the hardware on Windows Vista?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 19, 2009, 09:00:22 AM
Not sure what you mean by open files. You just need to point the driver dialg box asking for drivers to that folder.