AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Johnn on March 24, 2009, 05:00:42 PM

Title: When Going Mobile With The Radar Box, DoYou Reset The Polar Diagram
Post by: Johnn on March 24, 2009, 05:00:42 PM
Thanks
Title: Re: When Going Mobile With The Radar Box, DoYou Reset The Polar Diagram
Post by: EGNXR on March 24, 2009, 05:59:31 PM
Hi Johnn,

Its a matter of personel choice. I do as I like to get an idea of the coverage I,m getting with the standard aerial from differant locations. If you don't you'll just end up with a monster sized polar diagram that does not mean a lot.

HTH cheers John
Title: Re: When Going Mobile With The Radar Box, DoYou Reset The Polar Diagram
Post by: Keith L on March 25, 2009, 05:25:02 AM
Quote from: EGNXR on March 24, 2009, 05:59:31 PM
If you don't you'll just end up with a monster sized polar diagram that does not mean a lot.

That hadn't occured to me, how stupid am I?  Off to reset my polar diagram now...
Title: Re: When Going Mobile With The Radar Box, DoYou Reset The Polar Diagram
Post by: viking9 on March 25, 2009, 09:54:19 AM
Quote from: EGNXR on March 24, 2009, 05:59:31 PM
Hi Johnn,

If you don't you'll just end up with a monster sized polar diagram that does not mean a lot.


Unless of course you use a PC at home and a laptop (what else?) when mobile. :o)