AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EGNXR on March 25, 2009, 03:44:55 PM

Title: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: EGNXR on March 25, 2009, 03:44:55 PM
Can some one tell me ICAO type for this aircraft and is there a silhouette available.
Picked up at 3000ft somewhere near Derby

Cheers John
Title: Re: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: Keith L on March 25, 2009, 03:47:34 PM
ICAO type is COL4, can't help with silhouette I'm afraid.
Title: Re: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: EGNXR on March 25, 2009, 03:49:42 PM
Thank you Keith,
Title: Re: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: tarbat on March 25, 2009, 03:56:57 PM
It was in my silhouettes folder.
Title: Re: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: EGNXR on March 25, 2009, 04:38:07 PM
Hi Tarbat,

its a new new type for me and I was not sure of the ICAO for it on checking I have it also many thanks.

Cheers John
Title: Re: ICAO for this aircraft + silhouette
Post by: DaveReid on March 25, 2009, 04:45:56 PM
Quote from: EGNXR on March 25, 2009, 03:44:55 PM
Picked up at 3000ft somewhere near Derby

I believe this example is based at Halfpenny Green.

Confusingly, you will see the type variously referred to as Lancair LC41, Columbia 400, Cessna 400 and Corvalis.