Hi I've just had a new antenna fitted on the chimney stack, thought you might like to see the coverage.
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3411599974_5d0297e4a5.jpg)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3594/3411599974_38be68f98a_o.jpg
It is about 316ft above sea level with fairly clear views around apart from a few house roofs.
1m low loss cable Ecoflex-10 with N connectors
Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090
20m low loss cable Ecoflex-10 with N connectors
AS-1090BT Bias-T for DC-Feed
1m Cable BNC/SMA
Aerial is this
http://www.ssejim.co.uk/26-sseads1090sj.htm
Hope you find this interesting
Stuart
Great coverage Stu. Lucky beggar. :o)
Quote from: besty8 on April 04, 2009, 10:40:53 AM
1m low loss cable Ecoflex-10 with N connectors
Mast pre-amplifier AS-1090
20m low loss cable Ecoflex-10 with N connectors
AS-1090BT Bias-T for DC-Feed
1m Cable BNC/SMA
Did you buy the AS-1090 and the Ecoflex-10 seperatly? I see that you can purchase the whole package such as the AS-1090 pre-amp, the AS-1090BT Bias-T DC feed and 10m low loss cable but it's Westflex-103 and not Ecoflex-10. Is Ecoflex-10 more superior?
Stuart,
Can you send me the details/file of the colours used on your map please
--
Allan
Quote from: AllanK on April 06, 2009, 12:22:22 PM
Stuart,
Can you send me the details/file of the colours used on your map please
--
Allan
yes i like your map colours please send details.
i putting up a radar-extender and coax westflex-103 but no pre amp, yet.
I originally bought the full kit from Wimo in Germany but the aerial packed up, seeing other threads on the forum I took a gamble on the Aerial and cable to the pre amp. I boughtt the aerial from SSE and the cable from WH Westlakes. The westflex cable is very similar to the ecoflex in size and performance. When the aerial was changed it was wet inside and the cable was too.
So just as well I bought replacemants for both and now I'm very happy with the results.
Stuart