AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Johnn on April 07, 2009, 01:54:40 PM

Title: I have no routing info at all on my laptop?
Post by: Johnn on April 07, 2009, 01:54:40 PM
I had about 30 Ads-B flights - and had mobile broadband, The photos were downloading okay, but no routing infomation like destinations and so on?.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

When, I got home I was getting the routes then with the external aerial etc. but not when I was mobile.
Thanks
Title: Re: I have no routing info at all on my laptop?
Post by: DaveReid on April 07, 2009, 02:48:24 PM
Quote from: Johnn on April 07, 2009, 01:54:40 PM
I had about 30 Ads-B flights - and had mobile broadband, The photos were downloading okay, but no routing infomation like destinations and so on?.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

When, I got home I was getting the routes then with the external aerial etc. but not when I was mobile.

Did you have callsigns for the flights you were picking up when mobile ?
Title: Re: I have no routing info at all on my laptop?
Post by: Johnn on April 07, 2009, 03:00:55 PM
Yes I Did
Thanks