AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blackthorn on April 12, 2009, 02:57:01 AM

Title: Photography
Post by: Blackthorn on April 12, 2009, 02:57:01 AM
I would be interested to know if there are any other radarbox users that use the system like me to assist their interest in aviation photography?

Since purchasing the receiver last November, I have found it useful to track aircraft sometimes from point of departure to point of arrival which has enabled me to be in the right place at the right time.

Also the photo feature gives me some idea whether I already have an image of a particular aircraft on Anet or in my own personal collection, or that I need to make an effort to go and get it ;-)

Title: Re: Photography
Post by: AirNav Support on April 12, 2009, 01:05:44 PM
We have been contacted by a few customers in the past who do exactly that, so your not alone :)
Title: Re: Photography
Post by: Blackthorn on April 12, 2009, 05:09:44 PM
Thats nice to know.

I expect most users are number crunchers. Still I suppose someone needs to take the photos :-)