Hi,
I've seen lots of user screenshots with ATC boundaries for individual airports. I don't see those on my set-up when selecting ATC boundaries.
Can someone let me know how do you show these please?
All the best,
Ken...
Ken,
You can create your own Outline files for RadarBox, but it uses the same format as the SBS-1 files. Bones maintains outline file for UK airspace here:
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/Kinetic_Utilities2_Outlines.htm
See the RadarBox Help file for further details. Also, there are airport outlines for RB here:
http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html
Hello Ken you could have a look at this site, you would need to download the files and put them in your outlines folder.
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/Kinetic/Kinetic_Utilities2_Outlines.htm
this is an sbs utility site but it works on the Rb too, but the logos and flags are too big for our format.
Stuart
Hi Allocator and besty8,
Many thanks for the 'instant' response...brilliant forum!
I'm busyt looking through all the outline files to see whch ones I want displayed...I tried all of them to start with!!!
Many thanks again!
Ken...
I use the following ones:
DA_EG_Danger_Areas
DA_EG_Prohibited_Areas
DA_EG_Restricted_Areas
DA_EI_Danger_Areas
DA_EI_Prohibited_Areas
MIL_EG_MATZ