AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: eggplant on April 14, 2009, 09:18:44 PM

Title: My log addtions ?
Post by: eggplant on April 14, 2009, 09:18:44 PM
Hello all,

I use my desktop PC for ANRB, am shortly going on holiday for a few weeks to Asia. I'll take my lap top and Radarbox as to capture any different aircraft over there. Is there any way I can add the aircraft captured on my laptop to the database on my desktop when I return.  I guess it must be posssible - anyone know how ?

Thanks

Eggplant
Title: Re: My log addtions ?
Post by: RodBearden on April 14, 2009, 09:30:36 PM
Hi Eggplant and welcome to the forum.

The answer is - before you go, copy your MyLog.db3 file to your laptop.

On your return, copy it back to your desktop.

That should do the job.

If you're not sure where to find this file, check this link for a folders layout:

http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html (http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/html/downloads.html)

MyLog is in the Data folder.

Hope that helps.

Rod
Title: Re: My log addtions ?
Post by: eggplant on April 14, 2009, 09:37:44 PM
Hi Rod,

Thanks very much for the superfast and helpful response.

All the best !

John
Title: Re: My log addtions ?
Post by: RodBearden on April 14, 2009, 09:42:33 PM
My pleasure.

I hope you'll have an internet connection on your travels so that we can share it on the network!

Have a good trip.

Rod
Title: Re: My log addtions ?
Post by: eggplant on April 14, 2009, 09:56:17 PM
I've got a WAP phone that I can use as a modem, though I'm not sure if there is coverage in north East Thailand. Will try it though. If you spot anyone transmitting from North East Thailand in Mid-August it'll be me ! Won't be 24/7 though.

John
Title: Re: My log addtions ?
Post by: EK01 on April 15, 2009, 11:00:18 AM
Why not !

Cheers. Have a good one.

Ian