AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bailey_uk on April 22, 2009, 09:41:31 PM

Title: How do you change the date form in MyLog?
Post by: bailey_uk on April 22, 2009, 09:41:31 PM
When in MyLog, is there any way to change the date, from YEAR MONTH DAY, to DAY MONTH YEAR

I think it would be easier to read when an aircraft was last tracked / first tracked if the date was like this (UK way?)

Regards

James
Title: Re: How do you change the date form in MyLog?
Post by: jgrloit on April 22, 2009, 10:20:36 PM
While Day Month Year can be easier to read   Year Month Day is MUCH easier to sort on as the fields are already in the correct order, so you use one sort command, rather than section it and have 3 fields to sort on.
Title: Re: How do you change the date form in MyLog?
Post by: AirNav Support on April 22, 2009, 10:27:36 PM
It is the date format used in databases. There isn't a way to change this I am afraid.
Title: Re: How do you change the date form in MyLog?
Post by: bailey_uk on April 23, 2009, 02:28:44 PM
Ah ok I understand, thats fair enough.

So you mean if the date was how I suggested, and you click the collumn head (to sort earliest first) it wouldnt show them in the right order; they'd be mixed up?