Hi to All
I would like to know about receiver specification.
Is this possible? Like sensitivity, selectivity, intermediate frequencies, THD, etc?
Thank you
Chris
Hi Chris,
Looks like you need quite detailed information. I will pass this to hardware guys who should sent me some info soon.
Thank you for amazing fast answer. I will like to know about, because here in my area are a lot of transmissions (broadcast, GSM, and other electromagnetic fields) and the quality of receiver is important for me. I think to buy this unit if is ok.
Thank you again
Chris
Below:
Frequency: 1090MHz
Sensitivity: -105dBm
IF: N/A - Logarithmic Detection
Dinamic range: 70dB
Thank you for this info.
I'm all ready owner of this system. I buy it today and I have good results of reception. My place (Athens of Greece) surrounded by mountains and my radio ham antenna for 1.2 GHz makes good job but I think to improve my reception by another antenna system.
Thank you again
Chris