AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Kism3t on May 04, 2009, 01:34:06 PM

Title: selling my AirNav Radarbox - NOW SOLD :)
Post by: Kism3t on May 04, 2009, 01:34:06 PM
Sorry if this against any forum rules :)

I am regrettably selling my AirNav Radarbox

I bought this in December from RadioWorld, only 5 months old, and although I have had many many hours using it recently I just dont have the time and I would like to see it go to somebody who would get more use out of it.

(http://www.ihubbard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/RB1.jpg)

It is in perfect condition not one tiny mark or dent, it is how it came out of the box.
I have bought a new 1.5m & 3m USB cable for this aswell.
It still has 7 months of free network access letting you view aircraft from around the world.

Im looking for £320 for my beloved RadarBox. Offers welcome.

I will post this Special Delivery free if the price is good
:)

(http://www.ihubbard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/RB2.jpg)
(http://www.ihubbard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/RB3.jpg)

Local Pickup also welcome I am located in the West Midlands

All boxed up and ready to go!


I also have the receipt from RadioWorld

PM me or email me on [email protected]
Title: Re: (For Sale) I am regrettably selling my AirNav Radarbox
Post by: Kism3t on May 04, 2009, 06:02:26 PM
Edit: added JIM M-75
Title: Re: (For Sale) I am regrettably selling my AirNav Radarbox
Post by: Kism3t on May 06, 2009, 11:36:15 AM
Edit: JIM M-75 has now been sold

RadarBox Now Sold, Thank you :)