AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jordan on May 08, 2009, 06:14:05 PM

Title: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: Jordan on May 08, 2009, 06:14:05 PM
But I have one more question (for now at least, as im getting closer to actually buying it, i have more questions)
Since ill be buying the RB at London, and im living 5 hours of flight away. If something is wrong with it and i have to ship it back to the UK, and its gonna take some time (obviously), will my Network account be suspended? after all it can take a whole month to ship it, have it repaired and getting it back.
Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: kdt1 on May 08, 2009, 06:41:42 PM

I would do a little more research if I were you.
Title: Re: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: Jordan on May 08, 2009, 07:00:41 PM
I already have an older thread with lots of questions. I wont buy a GBP 400 box without checking it from every angle im interested in.
Title: Re: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: Jordan on May 09, 2009, 01:23:33 PM
Nothing?
Title: Re: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: AirNav Support on May 09, 2009, 01:35:24 PM
Sorry missed this in all the posts.

In reality once the RadarBox is received by us i takes usually 5-10 days before its sent back so the disruption should be minimal if in the rare case of needing to get it fixed.

The network one year free is massive offer from us, very few companies give you an offer like this which lasts a whole year! Unfourtanetly for that reason we do not extend the offer.
Title: Re: Id hate to be a drag...(or not)
Post by: Jordan on May 09, 2009, 02:13:09 PM
Ok thank you